Electro-pneumatic panel converter for DIN rail mounting normally used in actuators and control valves, proportional/modulant. It receives an input signal of 4÷20 mA or 0-10 V and generates a pneumatic signal of the same intensity. used as a connection unit between an electronic control element and a linear pneumatic actuator, it can be adapted to any type of actuator by modifying the output signal.
- Inputs: 4-20mA or 0-10V
- Outputs: 2-20 Psi (0.15-0.14Bar) or 4-30 Psi (0.3-2Bar)
- Power: Air at 25, 35 or 45 Psi, depending on range
- ABS housing with IP20 protection - DIN rail mounting
- 6 mm O.D. hose pneumatic connections
- Working temperature -20ºC/+70ºC
- IP20 protection
- Temperatura de trabajo -20ºC/+70ºC
- Protección IP20
- For more configurations, consult us.